Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Studio Update.......

So as you may know I have been doing a few new things to the studio.....At the moment I'm taking appointments for studio shoots once again. I do have a few more things to do but things are up and rolling once again! I have a few new idea and specials I will be doing in the next few months! One is a free photo shoot. I will be doing a drawing for the free shoot on July 31st 2011. To enter you must add me to your friends list on Facebook......then "like" my photography page and click on the Free shoot event and click attending to enter. Wow, I know kinda a lot of clicks to enter or click on this link it will take you there http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Turning-back-time-photography-services/162783650408806

No comments:

Post a Comment