Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Beautiful Day!

So its supposed to be January not June! So I thought I would take advantage of the day and help a nice talented girl that is very interested in photography a thing or two about using her camera. With the help of my neighbor a very beautiful young lady as our model, we took a few hours and just shot. I have to say that even though I wasn't the one shooting much cause I was helping with lighting and teaching I did how ever catch a few shoots to share. All in all it was a great day to shoot and love when I can share with others things that I know with photography.  So here is my first post of 2012 enjoy! Oh bottom picture is of my great assistant with the reflector goes to show how much I put people to work....hahaha









No comments:

Post a Comment