Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Splash of tradition

I have to say its been a long while since the last time I did a Classic Church wedding. Almost 90% of the time weddings are done outside or at a special location. When I stepped into this church Saturday morning I was excited to see that the church was big and open. The stage where the ceremony took place was nice and roomy. I loved that I could move around without being in view. One fall back was I couldn’t go on stage during the ceremony to get the up close and personal, I did do my best from the areas I was allowed in. One great thing that I did love was the fact that this Church had a balcony. Love to get the above views of the wedding.

Now to my Bride and Groom, This beautiful bride wore a classic gown that was embellished with lace and crystals. The dress had laced sleeves which I find is unique for today’s styles weddings. The gown fit this brides style beautifully! The Groom wore a traditional tux which I have to say men have it easy, most men look like a million bucks when you put a suit or tux on and so did this Groom.

Getting married is a wonderful, unforgettable moment in life. I’m happy to be a part of capturing this couples memories!












Remember to leave a comment below! Love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

Become a Facebook Friend or Fan! All Photo stalking welcomed :) @

1 comment: