Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bikes, Dirt and a Future Wedding!

Oh I have to say when I login today to update my blog I seen that its been far to long since my last update. I have to say I have been busy with photos and Life in general. Sorry that I have been a way.  Today I will be posting some new blogs starting with this Dirt bike loving couple.

When I had first meet with this couple we made the choice to shoot photos at the location of their wedding. I have to say its one of my favorite places to shoot photos in the High Desert and yes I use this location often...UUmm I need to make a note to find more shooting places soon but till then you have to keep looking at this location a few more times :)

For this couple engagement session we incorporated their young boy and a dirt bike, two loves this couple has. I had a good time and it was a great session!











1 comment:

  1. Love love love them I miss u all It will be so hard to choose just one

    ReplyDelete