Monday, October 1, 2012

Baseball love!

Jose and Rae are a great young couple. When I met with the two baseball love birds to go over ideas for their wedding and engagement photos, we decided to make and incorporate a bat with the future last name of the bride. If you look back some blog posts ago you can view this couples engagement photos using this bat. I have to thank my talented assistant for making the bat we used cause she reused the bat for the couples signature board but added a special touch more for the wedding. Its amazing how our ideas come together and helps define a couple. This is one thing I love and look forward to when it comes to picture time.

I have to say this happy couple is very blessed with amazing family and friends, Down to a full house at the church wedding, which was refreshing, today in age most wedding couples op for an outdoor or venue wedding ceremony. This reception was going all night, with great food, amazing looking cake and upbeat music which got almost everyone on the dance floor. All in all this wedding kept me camera happy! I have enjoyed this couple from the moment we met for our meeting, Thank you Jose and Rae for letting me run with ideas and letting me capture your wedding day!





















No comments:

Post a Comment