Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2013 News

For those of you who don't know, Turning Back Time has done some new changes for 2013!
Sadly I've had to raise my prices but I'm still reasonable. Also I can now accept Credit cards and Paypal. This reason being I'm now asking for deposits for session. This last year some people had booked sessions and then cancel them, sadly it took away from other who did want a session and all though I do love what I do its still my means of living. So when you don't show or cancel a session that is money I have lost :( no win for either side. So with much thought I have now decided to do a deposit which goes to the session that is booked.

Also for my Wedding couples I have added some new Albums and Photo Cd cases that look sharp. I've been trying to create a cute case and even spent time on pinterest to find some ideas. I still think that you all would love the photo cases, I know I do!

I also have some new places for sessions in mind and I cant wait to share them with you all! I happy with how 2013 has started and looking forward to working with new clients as well as my past clients. I hope you all have a fantastic 2013 year!

No comments:

Post a Comment