Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A special Session!

So today I had a quick moment and viewed a video from the always amazing Jasmine Star. For those of you who don’t know her she is a very talented wedding photographer. Any hoo......after watching the video I started to think. With Holidays fast approaching and Christmas sessions booking I decided to take a step back and think about the family’s who are in a different situation. This Holiday season I want to Pay it forward.....by that I want to do a Christmas Session for a family who has a ill Child. This can be difficult times for a family that has to deal with a child with cancer or any other life threatening illnesses. I’m one that know we are not promised tomorrow and that each moments together as a family is something special. I also believe that Miracles can happen too! So with that I would like to give a special family a free Christmas session. Now I don’t know of any family’s off hand but maybe one of you do. If you have a special family in mind please contact me via blog under comments, E-mail, or Facebook. Please leave a message explaining your thoughts on the family you think would be grateful to have a free family session.

e-mail:
Tbtphotography@yahoo.com

Facebook search: Turning Back Time

No comments:

Post a Comment