Monday, November 14, 2011

Bright eye and bushy tail......

This 11-11-11 wedding started off to a very early morning. By time I got to the Hotel where the bride was getting ready I was bright eyed and bushy tail…..well so to speak. LOL It seems the night before no one got much sleep including myself, But weddings will do that to people! LOL

This Brides and Grooms wedding day turned out to be great, the cloudy weather worked with us and Mother Nature keep her cool, and later in the day we got some sun light! Working in outdoor events you never know what will happen weather wise…..Just glad it worked out once again for this wedding!

After the much anticipated I DO’s and some fun time with wedding photographer’s…..the fun party got started. All in all the day went great and I had another fun wedding to add to my photography and another great Bride and Groom that I am grateful to have met and shared their special moments with. I hope to do many more in their future!














Remember to leave a comment below! Love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

Become a Facebook Friend or Fan! All Photo stalking welcomed :) @

3 comments:

  1. Great job Kacey! Very fun images. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daniel!
    Kacey TBT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mood, Colors, and details are all great in this blog. Hope to see more like this, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete