Monday, September 17, 2012

Marry me once...no Twice!

I'm sure when you read the title to this post it was a little confusing, well let me explain this couples story to you. Last year I had gotten a phone call to photograph this couples wedding which was a nice small private ceremony. This couple decided that they wanted to do a big wedding on for their first year anniversary....so they decided to get married for the second time. I have to say this was a much bigger wedding than the first. Which meant more photos for me to take :)

Soon after I arrived to the locations for this couples wedding I soon realized I was going to have a hard time choosing photos for this blog. I absolutely loved this brides 50's style look. She was stunning with her vintage looking veil and cherry on top color lips and her dress was a great completion to her look. I only wished I had more time to photography this couple but as usually us photographers have a tight schedule to run.

I had a great time shooting one of the many weddings I have for this month and since I think I narrowed the photos that I’m using for this couples sneak peek I will leave you all to view them, as for me I have to get back to some editing.



















1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Kasey we love them so far! Your so amazing. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete