Monday, September 24, 2012

Right for each other....

Melissa and Rory are a young amazing couple. When I first met with these two I had learned that they had been together for quiet some time now. Like every relationships there is ups and downs. To my surprise I learned that this couple had once felt that when they first met they were nothing of each other types. Looking at the photos we all can see how wrong they were. I meet with couples often and I have to say these two complement each other very well. I love when two people are sure about what the want and go for it together.

For months I have looked forward to this couples wedding, and their wedding day was amazing. Things all came together as they planned and even the weather was my best friend that day! The day was perfect!

I often wonder if I can call my job a job after weddings like this one, I have to say I do love what I do and am very blessed to keep doing it. Thank you Melissa and Rory for letting me capture your day! People like you two help me stay inspired to doing what I love! Blessings and love to you both!
















 

2 comments:

  1. Captured the moments nicely, love the ceremony views. Rev. Kristi Dillon.

    ReplyDelete