Sunday, April 14, 2013

Beautiful April Wedding.....

I had a Beautiful April wedding to shoot a few weeks ago. This wedding session started early in the morning with Bride and wedding party hair and make-up and the day just kept going till midnight! long day but this wedding was great from start to finish!

From the first time talking with this Bride I knew she was a Bride that knew what she had wanted had a vision of what her wedding to be like. We instantly clicked and I love all her ideas she was looking to do. After a year of planning the day had came and I was excited and ready to executed this wedding and all the Brides ideas. I was a bit nervous for one of the ideas that this bride wanted to do and it was a last min idea which I think made it nervous for me. She wanted to do a few photos with sparklers and had seen the idea done with a few photos she had come a crossed. I had never played with that kind of lighting before and night photography is very tricky but I have to say I do love what came out of that night. I now have a new love for night photography and lights. This defiantly sparked my interest!

This Bride and Groom were amazing together, and their wedding will forever stick out in my head. They really out did the wedding with all the details and even down to their first dance. I loved that these two put on dance show, the wedding elegant and had a touch of old tradions which I hadn’t seen in so long. These two were defiantly a special couple to me and I have to say thank you for letting me be apart and trusting that I would do exactly what you both envisioned.




















No comments:

Post a Comment