Sunday, April 14, 2013

Laguna Engagement session

I love when I have out of location session, I'm like a kid in a candy and toy store. It's worse for me when its a location I've never shot at before. For weeks I had been thinking of this session with this lovely couple. Knowing I was going to be in a few new places with a great locations I swear I lost sleep thinking of ideas. I have to let you in on a secret with this session, everything I had planned I tossed right out the door and just went with it. The session turned out better than I had planned and sometimes you have to go with your photography sense which always works out best. The first location was great I had never seen an area have some many looks in the matter of mins. The more we walked the more the trails and scenery change. I loved the location and will probably shoot there again in the future. As for this couple they were great, I had them climbing trees, grassy hills, getting wet and sandy at the beach and I had not one complaint for then about it. This couple had a love for each other and for nature. Here is this couples sneak peek for their great session.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment