Monday, September 12, 2011

09/10/11 Wedding

So this day was a special date 09/10/11 for this special couple. So glad to be a part of Shannon & Ryan's Day. As I have stated in many blogs before I GOT to love Mother Nature! Even though there are times Miss Mother Nature and I have our love-Hate moments things always seem to just work out between us. As for this special couple, I had a great time sharing their special day with them. This couple is full of color, honor, love, and strength which are great qualities for a lasting relationship. Thank you Shannon & Ryan for letting me be a part of your day!











Remember to leave a comment below! Love to hear your thoughts and ideas!
Become a Facebook Friend or Fan! All Photo stalking welcomed :) @

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, great color and perfect lighting! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete