Monday, September 26, 2011

A Sunday Wedding!

So I just couldn’t wait to get home and upload some photos from this wedding....Hints its 1:30am and I’m still up editing a few to share. I have to say that I’m starting to see more Sunday weddings and I have to blog that this wedding was still going after 10:00pm. Looks like some people might be calling in sick to work tomorrow! LOL Any way more about the wedding couple! This fun loving couple was a hit at the wedding, the bride was smashingly beautiful and the groom was stylishly handsome. Each had a great personality which only being around them for a short period of time I can tell that they complimented each other very well! So here is a sneek peek that I am going to share! Hope you all enjoy!






Remember to leave a comment below! Love to hear your thoughts and ideas!
Become a Facebook Friend or Fan! All Photo stalking welcomed :) @

1 comment: