Monday, April 16, 2012

04/13/2012 Wedding....Rain Rain go away!

When I first met this wedding couple for the first time, I knew right away that I was going to have a great time photographing this couple. From the first meeting to the wedding Amy and her future Groom have been on the same page with every thing. I have been excited for months to photograph this couple on one of their happiest days of their lives......so when I woke up Friday and seen we had grey skies and lots of rain my heart dropped! I have to admit I was pretty stressed out that I wasn’t going be able to get the great shots that I had been excited for months. As usually I stress out for nothing at all.......I cant control the weather but I work with it the best that I can! Here is a sneak peek of Amy and Her new Husband Fernando. It was a pleasure to met and be a part of your big day! Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment