Saturday, April 7, 2012

R+JL = Baseball & Love

I had a great day in Big Bear Photographing a fun Engagement session. I love when I make a day with my couples, I feel I get to know them so much more as we get closer to their special day. Before we got our session started we had a great lunch at a Mexican restaurant call Hacienda.....(one of my favorite places to eat in Big Bear). After a great conversations and laughs of what would be a cool for a Star wars Themed wedding (yes your truly was getting her great mind going...HAHA) we left the restaurant with a full belly, ideas for a star wars themed wedding which I will get someone to do one day....ha-ha just got to scope out a bride and groom at comic con.....ha-ha ok getting off track I'll save that for another blog...ha-ha! Ok back to my bride and groom, For their session we made a bat with balls to incorporate their love and their love for baseball. I had a great time shooting at various spots in Big Bear thank you Rae & Jose for great laughs and a fun day!














Remember to leave a comment below! Love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

Become a Facebook Friend or Fan! All Photo stalking welcomed :) @

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Turning-Back-Time-Photography-Services/162783650408806

No comments:

Post a Comment