Thursday, April 5, 2012

My First Black Light Shoot Attempt

So one night lying in bed trying to fall asleep as usually. I had an idea to do a black light shoot. As for most of my idea’s that come to me when I need to get some beauty sleep…hahaha. From that night on I’ve been putting a few things together to try this black light thing out. The hardest part was looking for black light makeup…all though I haven’t just yet found the right makeup I decided to give this shoot a little run. So this is my first attempt to do a black light session. Please bare with me…..it was difficult to play with the lighting and I need to do some fine tuning to this type of shoot. With some more practice few more lights and better makeup I’m hoping to have this down my second time around. Below are photos from tonight’s shoot, enjoy and keep your eyes open for the next black light session!










Remember to leave a comment below! Love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

Become a Facebook Friend or Fan! All Photo stalking welcomed :) @

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Turning-Back-Time-Photography-Services/162783650408806

No comments:

Post a Comment