Friday, March 23, 2012

and he said he doesnt like his picture taken!

Today I had a great session with a High school senior. One of the first things that this young man had told me was that he didn’t like to get his picture taken. I find the ones that are shy in front of the camera are the most photogenic! After downloading this session and viewing the photos I was surprised to have heard that he didn’t like pictures, I don’t think this young man can take a bad photo. Well here is Travis sneak peek from his session. I have to give props to his parents for raising a nice respectable young man! He was a pleasure to have in the studio!






 
Remember to leave a comment below! Love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

Become a Facebook Friend or Fan! All Photo stalking welcomed :) @

1 comment: