Friday, March 23, 2012

Round 2.....This time better weather!

So last week I had to reschedule a shoot due to bad winds. Sometimes when doing outdoor shoots you can never guess how the weather is going to work for you. Often times the cloudy, rainy looking weather works but as for wind its a no go. This couple were very good sports about doing two shoots.....this time we had great weather. When I sat down to download the images from the shoot I found myself siding with a more black and white feel.  I love how black and white photography sets the mood of a photo. So I decided to make this round 2 blog all in black and white.....hope you enjoy!






Remember to leave a comment below! Love to hear your thoughts and ideas!
Become a Facebook Friend or Fan! All Photo stalking welcomed :) @

No comments:

Post a Comment