Friday, March 16, 2012

A Day In Venice, Venice Beach!

Well where do I start, This Senior session was original going to be in San Monica Pier but with my many adventures and turn arounds we all decided to take the session to Venice Beach! I feel either location would have been great, but I have to hand it to Venice for keeping me completely entertained….LOL. The adventures started out just after we parked the car. Stepping out of the car Id had notice that I did not come prepared for cooler weather……yes I did leave my jacket at home! Thanks to my Senior I was lent a 2012 senior sweatshirt. Which I was so grateful for but turns out I realized I’m no size small anymore! However with some squirming and tugging I did get the sweater on! Now warmer…I was ready for the session to begin. The session was a full day of colorful walls, doors, sand, water, People who wanted to be a part of my session and various of aromas, I won’t comment on what kinds there was to many to pin point. We ended the session with a few sunset shoots, The day was fun but I was cold and tired and ready to get home! I have to say that with all the shoots I do, I still love to get outdoors and makes for a great day of doing what I love!










 
Remember to Leave a comment below. Love to hear you thoughts!
Become a Facebook Friend or Fan! All Photo stalking welcomed :) @
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Turning-Back-Time-Photography-Services/162783650408806

1 comment: