Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Desert Wedding!

Well as a photographer there are many things we cant control and weather is one! I wish I had a magical Camera that with a click of my button the wind, rain or what ever crazy weather I come a crossed would sudden stop. I’m in the market for that magical camera but find they are very rare and hard to fine. ;) Even E-bay didn’t have one :(

As for my wedding couple.....Autumn and Josh were amazing! I had so much fun with this Happy couple. The wedding Location was at the Brides parents home, which is located in the High Desert....for many of us that know the desert also know the wind issues we come a crossed. Have to say even with the crazy wind and blowing dirt this wedding was a great one!

When I had arrived at the location, I had see the Brides parents has some old cars, trucks, tracker and a buggy! When I originally met with the bride we had decided to going to another location for formal photos.....but there was no need. I had great props right where I was.

All in all I got a happy funny couple! Two great families to photograph and a few comedy shots that we did out of good humor, Thank you Josh and Autumn for making my job fun!

Now if I can just find that Magic camera…………..













Remember to leave a comment below! Love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

                       Become a Facebook Friend or Fan! All Photo stalking welcomed :) @

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Turning-Back-Time-Photography-Services/162783650408806

No comments:

Post a Comment